Vendors Visiting UC Campus
Requirements for Vendors coming to UCLA Campus
Visitors (vendors, supplier, contractors, sub-contractors, service providers, employees, agents, representatives and invitees) are required to comply with current applicable COVID-19 guidelines when visiting, entering, present on, or performing services on any University of California (“UC”) property.
- Carry on their persons proof of vaccination status or have proof an approved medical/disability or religious exemption;
- If Visitor has an exemption and is unvaccinated, they will be required to comply with our NPIs: masking, testing, and symptom monitoring;
- Maintain a social distance of at least six feet between individuals;
- Wear a 3-ply face mask while indoors;
- Abide by the operating procedures, protocols and directives required by the respective UC property, including but not limited to, screening and sanitation procedures;
- If Visitors are exhibiting flu-like symptoms, they must not visit UC property. COVID-19-diagnosed Visitors are not to return to UC property until cleared by a medical professional. Due to the changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, the terms herein are subject to change;
- Comply with CDC guidance and any other Federal, State and Local laws, rules, regulations and guidance;
- It is recommended that all Visitors schedule an appointment with who they are coming onto Campus to visit, prior to dropping in.
Should a Visitor have been on a UC Campus and had a positive COVID-19 case, please:
- Notify UC immediately at [email protected]
- Take immediate action to prohibit such person and any other person(s) who may have come in contact with the person testing positive for COVID-19 from visiting UC property until a written notice is provided by a physician that clears the person to return to work/UC Campus
- Assist the UC in identifying any other persons on UC property who may have come in contact with such person