Information for Small Business Owners
Register Your Business
We highly recommend getting certified as a small and/or diverse business to get more visibility to UCLA departments.
Certification benefits include:
- 25% government-wide contracting goal for small business utilization
- Eligible for small business set-aside and federal contracts
- Application of a five percent small business preference on applicable State solicitations
- Placement in governmental databases
- Placement on Small Business List (UCLA)
There are several agencies where you can get certified free of charge. Learn more about the Certification Process.
Promote Your Services
You can introduce your services to the entire campus at our annual Small Business Resource Fair. This event is usually held in January. Please visit our Vendor Events page for upcoming workshops and conferences.
Note: It is the policy of the Regents of the University of California that race, religion, sex, color, ethnicity and national origin will not be used as criteria in its business contracting practices. Nothing in the UCLA policy shall prohibit any action, which is necessary to comply with state and federal law, or to maintain eligibility for any federal or state-funding program, where ineligibility would result in a loss of funds to the University.