How to Create an A-Class PO for Office Equipment Delivery
An agreement has been put into place with CPM to facilitate the pick-up and delivery of task chairs and/or computer keyboard from a UCLA employee’s office to their remote worksite. If departments choose to have these items delivered to employees’ remote worksites, the department business office should create an A-Class Purchase Order (PO) in BruinBuy against the 0000KQA000 Agreement with CPM.
- Contact your Departmental Buyer
- Departmental Buyer creates an A-Class order against the 0000KQA000 Agreement with CPM
- Indicate “COVID” in the Project field of your FAU for FEMA reimbursement consideration
- Line #1 of the A-Class order should include two addresses:
- Pick-Up Location at UCLA: specific address and location (building/floor/office number, phone number, etc.)
- Deliver-To Location: Name, address of remote worksite, phone number and email address
- Specify “task chair only” or “task chair and keyboard” on the A-Class order
- Specify the associated costs:
- $50 delivery in LA County (chair and keyboard)
- $75 delivery in other counties (chair and keyboard)
- $12.50 to disinfect (chair and keyboard)
- Departmental Buyer sends a copy of the A-Class order to [email protected] at CPM
Departmental Buyers can see detailed instructions here.